Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pig Out!

totally-pig-out-wm

Hi all!

I have been playing again … what’s new ha! hehe!! This week the challenge over on the Totally Stampalicious blog is to keep it simple. I think I did that!

This time round I decided to play with Totally Stampalicious' Farmer Hawgt set … this just cracks me up! Love the sentiment too …. not sure that we need any encouragement to “pig out” though at this time of year right hehe!

Recipe:

Stamps: Farmer Hawgt – Totally Stampalicious

Paper: White; Black; Blue; DP

Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fun image Frances!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tooooo stinkin' cute - LOL!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am trying to do the opposite...NOT pig out!!!...cute card

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so fun Frances.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oink! Oink!! This gave me a giggle; very cute, Frances!

Francie G. said...

This is just to cute and funny, Frances! Wonderful coloring!