Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 A Year In Review!

I decided to get on the band wagon and do a blog post looking at some of my favorite cards/projects I created during 2009.

Wow was this a hard thing to do, I had 663 blog posts for 2009 and as almost all of my posts contain a card I have created and some more then one item that means I created over 663 items! As you can image trying to select only 12 favorite cards/projects was tough!

Here is the selection I came up with, if you click on the month it will take you over to the original blog post.

January 2009

winter-hi-wm

February 2009

tealicious-toiletroll-book-

March 2009

knightrone-wm

April 2009

OCC-april-Sketch-wm

May 2009

alota-cowboy-boot-wm_thumb[3]

June 2009

mft-ccee-glitz1-wm_thumb[3]

July 2009

firetruck3-wm_thumb[3]

August 2009

ccee-flower-&-tree-wm_thumb[3]

September 2009

ccee-flower-pot-wm_thumb[3] 

October 2009

c4c-bunches-of-thanks-wm_thumb[3]

November 2009

C4C-Hello-wm_thumb[3]

December 2009

Anya-Double-Stairstep-wm_thumb[4]

I hope you enjoyed looking at my favorites as much as I did …. it was very interesting looking back through my whole blog for the last 12 months.

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Danni said...

hehe...I'm doing something similar to this tomorrow...awesome creations!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! They're all so awesome!
My fave is the lil fire truck! Very cute!

TFS! and Happy New Year :*)
~ margie

Libby Hickson said...

These are fantastic! Wow I can't believe you were able to pick 12 with that many to choose from!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow Frances, these are all FABULOUS!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful choices! I love looking at everyone's faves!

Maryann said...

Cool Thanks for the trip down memory lane

craftymum said...

Well i have looked at every month but i can't choose a favorite. They are all FAB!!!!. I have taken down the download for your September card, flowers in a pot and will give it a go
Love Sarah XXX

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, these are wonderful! Thanks for sharing these with us!

Chris said...

great stuff from the year. I especially liked the cowboy boot.