Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday Riley!

BIrthday-Riley-wm

Hi everyone,

It is day 2 of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be released by Riley and Company, this Thursday 21st January. Today I am featuring “Birthday Riley” …. another must have Riley image!

Check out the rest of the Riley and Company Design Team today to see what they have created.

I will be back tomorrow with another Riley creation to share with you all.

Recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Riley – Riley and Company

Paper: White; Red; Pink; DP

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

21 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

perfect image with perfect DP! so cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley is darling!!

Silli said...

Your card is so sweet Frances, I love the cutie, love the colors...{{{ and the watermark }}} Hugs and happy day! Silke

Anonymous said...

such cute card
Elma

Tracey said...

I love this birthday Riley! What an adorable card Frances!!

Silke Ledlow said...

What a sweet, sweet birthday card - Frances!!! Hugs ~S~

Carol said...

I love your card..it is so pretty!

Virgo5 said...

Wonderful Frances, I love the layout!

Patti said...

Super cute love the sketch!

Vicki G said...

OHH HOW Sweet Frances! I LOVE the layout!!!

Vicki

Cathy said...

Frances: I love the lines of your card, colors and of course Riley is looking Super!!!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Oh WOW, this is a great card.
Annettep

Tanya/Riley and Company said...

How bright and cheerful! I LOVE it! Thanks so much! MOOSE HUGS!

Renee said...

Isn't he cute! Love your bg paper...super cute job on this card!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too stinkin' cute!! I love Birthday Riley!!

zoe said...

Super Cute - ... I love Riley!!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I love the ribbons in the hair!!

Gwen P. said...

Riley is sooo precious! What a great additon to a birthday collection. Your card is great as always...Have a great day!

Dana Jones said...

So sweet...again I love the layout. Thanks for sharing it!

April said...

I am sooooo happy to see new Rileys.....this card is adorable!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable and fun