Monday, January 25, 2010

Bite Me!

TPE-Bite-Me-wm

….. that’s bite the cake not ME! hehe! …. Just thought I better make that clear!

My card today is for this week’s challenge over on the The Pink Elephant blog. This week the challenge is Recipe Challenge ….. here is the recipe we had to use:

  • Polka Dots
  • A Bow
  • Pink

Our sponsor for this week is Sassy Studio Design’s and the image I am using for my card is one of their digital images called Sweet treats- Sweet Cupcake Carli. Doesn’t she look fun!

Ok to the challenge …. I have polka dots on both my designer paper and ribbon. I tied my ribbon into a bow and of course as you can see I used the color pink!

The sentiment I just had to use and it seemed to work perfectly with this image and is from The Greeting Farm.

Don’t forget to check out The Pink Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team have created this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet treats- Sweet Cupcake Carli – Sassy Studio Designs; Sentiment – The Greeting Farm

Paper: White; Pink; Purple; DP

Other: Black Ink; Purple Ink; Nellie’s Multi Frames – Rect; Button; Circle Punches; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Annie said...

great card Frances - beginning to worry about you though putting things like 'bite me' on your cards. Hmm very dubious methinks! are you sure you meant the cake.
Ann xxx

Robin said...

great card Frances! Love the sentiment. Might have to go to TGF and pick that up!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee love it FRANCES!!

craftymum said...

Gorgeous card Frances. Good enough to eat
Love Sarah XXX

Jenn K said...

So funny!! This card is sassy and fun! Love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Frances!! I love the polka dots!!

Betty Boo! said...

Perfect sentiment Frances! Love the card it's great!

B