Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grab Some Chocolate and Hop Around The Block!

MFT-Life-is-Sweet-wm

Happy MFT release day everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for another "Hop Around the Block".

The hop started at Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

MFT-Life-is-Sweet2-wm

My projects today use two of the new stamps sets which are available to purchase at MFT Stamps NOW! These sets are “Who’s that Chocoholic” WTG Mini and “Clearly Sent about Chocolate” which is a fun sentiment set all related to chocolate

MFT-Life-is-Sweet3-wm

For my card I decided to create an Easel card as I love how these look. The designer paper is also from MFT Stamps and is the My Favorite Paper Pack - Chocolate Kiss Range.

MFT-Life-is-Sweet-box-wm

For my second project for today, as the stamps were chocolate related I wanted to create something that would hold chocolate so I decided to create a candy wrapper box.

MFT-Life-is-Sweet-box2-wm

Well that is about it from me for today, now it is time to hop on over to the amazing Barbara's Blog and see what awesome creation she has to share with you today.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs, you never know who may be giving away blog Candy!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Who’s That Chocoholic Mini & Clearly Sent About Chocolate – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pink; Brown; My Favorite Paper Pack – Chocolate Kiss – MFT Stamps

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Fancy Tags Die; Borderabilities; Rectangle Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Tag; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

57 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances, so yummy!!

Christina Fischer said...

Frances, these are fantastic! :)

Kelli Hull said...

I love those Easel cards... I really need to look it up and try one!!!

Thanks for a GREAT Week Frances!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too cute Frances!!

Kim said...

Fabulous!! As usual!

Barbara said...

TOTALLY yummy, Frances!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Scrumptious! I just wanna gobble this up--it's so pretty! Love that candy box & the easel style card. Yummy gift combo.

Christy Dillman said...

Oh that candy box and card are fantastic, who doesn't love some chocolate!

Hugs,
Christy

mekei said...

i especially like the candy box. wow.

Amy Sheffer said...

What a great set, Frances! Love all the Chocolate Kiss patterns you used!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fantastic Frances!!!!

jen said...

Fancy!!! I love the combo- great job!

Sheri Gilson said...

Yummy projects Frances!! Great job!!

Christine said...

What a sweet set! I love your candy wrapper!

Unknown said...

I LOVE easel cards, and yours is absolutely gorgeous... along with the candy wrapper!!! TFS

okj83@live.com

Chris said...

fabulous card and the box is great too, but for some reason I was expecting to see an owl card.

jjcreations said...

Fantastic chocolate treats!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

That box is the greatest and you made it beautiful.

Big Mamma's gotta hop.

Melody said...

Love the easel card Frances! Wonderful project as always! So admire your work!

JessicaK said...

Great gift set, Frances. I still love this paper set, and the patterns work so well with your easal card.

Vicki G said...

Fabby Projects Frances! Love that beautiful card........wow! Gorgeous and your candy box is wAy cute!

Hugs

Vicki

wendy said...

super cool idea to represent candy love it

Cynthia said...

Great job! Love chocolate and this really makes me want some! :)

Love the candy wrapper!

Thanks for sharing!

cynthia@devoll.net

Lisa H. said...

man, is this ever cute! love the candy box and of course the sweet easle card!

KYCrafter said...

I don't ever remember seeing an Easel card. That is soooooo cool!!! The more blogs I hop, the more inspiration I get. Thanks!!

mary rose said...

Very cute! I'll have to try and easel card...thanks for the inspiration!

Kerry Johnson said...

Absolutely fabulous Frances!! The easel card and candy box are amazing!

Megan said...

Yum-O!! That little candy container is adorable!!

Erin Smetak said...

That card is just too fantastic! And the candy wrapper box! Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!!!!

veronica said...

love your colors!

Anonymous said...

Wow Frances!! What a great card and candy holder!! Love that Chocolate kiss DP!!
jennik

Krissy said...

love it all! Now I need to go grab a piece of chocolate!

gotta hop!

Julie Dinn said...

Absolutely fabulous Frances!

Leslie Rodriguez said...

Cute project, I just love it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

YUM!! Love all the patterns and colors Hoots!! And as always, I always adore your boxes!!! Fabulous set!!

Michelle said...

Love this... that paper is fabulous & all the details...great card!

Tracey said...

What an awesome set Frances! I love it!!

Michele Boyer said...

Sweet, sweet set, Frances!

StacyC said...

Love your creations... Very nice.

Bee and Dee said...

Love the card and cracker and the stamps Bee

Linda H said...

So far, this is my favorite sets...chocolate! Love the easel card.

Annheidel said...

Yummy projects - I adore pink and black!

Chelsea said...

Oh, I love pink and browns for chocolate stuff....also love chocolate. Great ideas.

Cazzy said...

That is making my mouth water, love them!

Cazzy x

H. said...

you convinced me I needed the chocoate mini sets!

Shannon Kraft said...

Wonderful Chocolate projects!!!! I'm going to have to try them out when my sets arrive!

Karinn said...

How yummy! I love the paper you chose with the stamps and all the die cut details including your candy box, wow!!

Cher said...

luv it...but did u really have to show me chocolate on day 7 of my diet? hmmmmmmmmmmm? lol

Maryann said...

so sweet Frances

Jaymerz said...

Love the set Frances, it is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work as always Frances!!!! Love the set....I got to make me one of those easel cards...they look pretty spiffy!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable set! I LOVE it!

Mama mia said...

What a great idea!! I never would have thought to make a chocolate holder like that. And the easel card...How did you do that? I'm new in the stamping/card world. I'd really like to know. Thanks

Jackie said...

This is by far one of my favorite creations girl! The colors, layout, use of goodies! Too cute!

Karen said...

Very nice card. I love how you used pink with chocolate, girls favorites. Thanks for shaing your cards. I love your blog.

Karen

Crafty Math Chick said...

Striking DP! Nice layout too.

Laurie Marmon said...

you can't go wrong with those two MFT sets about chocolate. love how you used them with your project.