Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!

C4C-Birthday-wm

Happy Saturday everyone,

Well it is time for another challenge over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess for the month, Lori Boyd challenged us with another fun challenge. So what is the challenge you ask, well as it is Lori’s Birthday this month the challenge was to create a birthday card … now you know you can never have too many birthday cards on hand, right!

As my Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps arrived this week, I decided I had to play with one of those and of course this one called “Francesca” looked perfect for a birthday card with all those cupcakes & candles! I used Nellie’s Multi Frame Rectangle for the red layer underneath my main image.

C4C-Birthday2-wm Here is the inside of my card, as you can see I used the Martha Stewart “Happy Birthday” Deep Edge Punch to create a border. I figured this was enough sentiment so left it at that. I did add some bling to the stars.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Recipe

Stamps: Francesca – Kraftin’ Kimme Stamps;

Paper: White; Red; Pink; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; MS Border Punch; MS Happy Birthday Deep Edge Punch; Nellie’s Multi Frame – Square; Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Bling; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good, I love that paper and your new punch Fraqnces.

Vicki G said...

Ohh this is adorable Frances! Francesca is CUTE!

Vicki

Betty J Schaub said...

Oh Frances, who wouldn't want to receive this card for their birthday. Awesome!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH what an adorable card, Frances! So glad you are enjoying your KKStamps!! Francesca looks FAB!!

Anonymous said...

nice card!
Elma

KanataNewf said...

Just gorgeous! My Kraftin Kimmies are waiting to be inked and this is a perfect inspiration piece!

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL birthday card!!! The image is so sweet and the inside of your card rocks...awesome punch!!!

Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a great image, Frances...and you make her FABULOUS!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that Hb'day border is fab...haven't seen that one before....cute card...great dp as usual

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO pretty! It is beautifully colored and I LOVE that border punch for the inside. I need that!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I ADORE this card Frances! WOW! What a beautiful card and I LOVE those Kraftin Kimmie images!

Unknown said...

beautifully done, frances! love me some kimmie images! :)

Carol L said...

Dang this is cute!!! Love that image!!!

Barbara said...

Too cute, Frances!!! Love your colors!!

Elena said...

Adorable card, Frances! I love the inside too!

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Frances! I love the colors, image and the way you did the sentiment on the inside is AWESOME!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I love this stylin' image and how you finished off the inside of the card, too! So cute!