Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy MFT New Year!

mft-warms-heart-wm

Hi  everyone,

It’s January 1st which means besides being the beginning of the New Year that it is also a new term for the MFT Design Team. Hop on over to Kim’s blog to see who is in the MFT Stamps Design Team for the next 6 months, don’t forget to give a warm welcome to our new Design Team Members!

For my card today I used MFT Stamps “Merry Kissmas”, I know Christmas is over but as it is still winter up there in the Northern Hemisphere I think this set still works for sometime yet.

mft-warms-heart2-wm

Here is the inside of my card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Merry Kissmas – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pink; Brown; DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Labels Nestabilities; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; MS Snowflake Punch; Pink Button; Thread; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so darn cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances Pure
Sweetness!!

Barbara said...

Too sweet for words, Frances!! Here's to 2010 and MFT!!! Happy New Year to you!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG....this is precious...love the colors and dp...fabulous

Christina Fischer said...

So cute, Frances! I love this in pink and brown! It's definitely still winter here -- temps in the 20's today! Brrrrr!

Happy New Year! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Ohhhh...one of my favorite PI images with my favorite color combo! Love this, Frances!

Happy New Year!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely adorable Frances! Love the colour combo and the PI gal is so cute!!

Melody said...

Darling card! I am looking so forward to working with you and MFT in 2010!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Super CUTE! Love the dots on her clothes & the bling is the perfect touch. I'm tickled pink to be on the MFTDT with you. Happy Happy 2010! :o)