Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holy Mackerel!

PP-Holy-Mackerel-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Prettie Peek to share with you today in readiness for Paper Pretties January Release! On Friday, January 15th Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party!! The party starts at 8pm EST and will last until 10pm. Besides the chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing 7new sets. Check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs this week for more sneak peeks. Hope to see you there!!

My card today uses the new “Holy Mackerel” stamp set which is one of the sets that will be released on Friday. This penguin looks like he had lots of success fishing!

If you want to see more Prettie Peeks today, head on over to Kristy Ketterlin & Julie Masse blogs as she will both be posting something also.

Recipe:

Stamps: Holy Mackerel – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Yellow; Red; DP – Cosmo Cricket

Other: Black Ink; EK Success Wavy Border Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Label Nestabilities; Modern Label Tag Punch & Die; EK Success Photo Corner Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Have I ever told you, you have the perfect dp for every image? I have? Well, I just can't help myself Frances. You never cease to amaze me. Darling card my friend!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Frances! Love the fish!! :)

Danni said...

I agree with Tosh, you really rock the paper choices!!
This is so cute!

Jana Weaver said...

Can I come raid your paper stash? This card totally rocks...you have the bestest papers around!!!

deb mills said...

how cute is this little guy?! loved catching up on your beautiful cards. happy new year, frances!

Dawn said...

He's sooooo cute and I love the sentiment!! Well done!!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie pie!!

Renee said...

This is super cute!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

My goodness, isn't he a cutie!! So, how many semis are you up to now to store all your stampin' stuff, my friend? You do seem to always have THE perfect paper for your designs.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a perky penguin angler

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh wow!! This is just the cutest card! I LOVE the designer paper that you used. Terrific corner treatments too. CUTE!

Davi said...

This is just tooo cute. The colors and the perfect fish backgound dp!!!