Monday, January 4, 2010

Pure Innocence!

MFT-umbrellaPI-wm

Hi everyone,

I have two more MFTeasers to share with you all today in readiness of the MFT Stamps new release to be held this coming Wednesday 6th January.

Today the MFT Design team are featuring the “Pure Innocence” range, there will actually be 5 Pure Innocence stamps sets that will be released this week!

MFT-umbrellaPI2-wm

My first card today features “My Umbrella” … isn’t she adorable! I purchased some rain themed designer paper a few months back so I decided to use that to create my card, which is a gatefold card.

I paper pieced the umbrella, the raincoat and boots using the designer paper. For the buttons on her raincoat I used MFT Stamps Baby Braddies – Summer Collection … these are a perfect size for her coat.

I also added 3 of the blue Glittered Garnishes from the Glittered Garnish – Summer pack.

MFT-UmbrellaPI3-wm

Here is the inside of my card, using the other sentiment that comes with the stamp set.

Recipe:

Stamps: My Umbrella – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Blue; Dark Blue; DP

Other: Black Ink; Deckle Rectangle & Rect Nestabilities; Modern Label Tag & Die; Summer Glittered Garnishes; Baby Braddies Summer Collection; Foam Tape; Copics

MFT-Easter-Egg-Basket1-wm

For my second project today I used the “My Basket of Egg's” set. As you can see I created an Easter Egg Basket using a template I found online.

MFT-Easter-Egg-Basket3-wm

Of course I don’t have any Easter Eggs right now so I filled my basket with chocolates instead!

Want to see even more MFTeasers using the Pure Innocence sets that are to be released, then hop on over to Kim’s (MFT Lady) blog to see the list of which design team members will be featuring a card/project on their blog today. Kim will have the list posted to her blog at 11am EST.

Recipe:

Stamps: My Basket of Eggs – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Green;  DP

Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MS Deep Edger Punch; MS Icicles Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

26 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Oh so cute! I'm definitely going to need that Easter girl, what a sweetie!

Melody said...

I so love both your projects! That little basket is so cute!

Anonymous said...

wonderful are your creations
Elma

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable projects! I love the card and the basket is ADORABLE! I would love to make those for Easter gifts! Great work, as always, Frances!

Lisa H. said...

wonderful projects. cute card and LOVE your basket, such a great idea and so nicely done.

Peggy said...

Gorgeous cards and projects!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances just ADORABLE.

Christina Fischer said...

Frances, both of these projects are fantastic! I love the colors and papers on the first, and your basket is just too cute!! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Frances....these are just TOOO cute!! I love the card, but the easter egg basket is the bestest ever!! LOVE it!

Carolyn King said...

soo adorable Frances. LOVE your samples...that basket is just toooo sweet!

Unknown said...

These are just SO wonderful, Frances! Love, love, love the basket!!

Kelli Hull said...

I had to LOL thinking you had chocolates on hand, you were needing to get more for the last two releases a the projects were making you hungry and here you have some!!! LOL

These projects are AWESOME Frances and I will be searching for the basket template...scs???

Thanks Frances!!!!!

Tracey said...

Wow! These are both fantastic projects Frances!!

Kim said...

Fabulous! I love the Easter Egg basket template!!!

Marie said...

Lovely!!

Sherrie said...

Love em' both! Cute paper for the umbrella and I love the shape of your little easter basket!

Barbara said...

Love them both, Frances, especially the Easter egg basket! Too cute!!

Julie Dinn said...

They are both gorgeous Frances! I really love the Easter Basket!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh Frances! Both of these are just adorable, especially that basket!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic projects, Frances! Love the gatefold with belly band and the colors on that first one. But, oh my gosh, that second one has stolen my heart! How perfectly adorable!

Megan said...

That egg basket is ADORABLE! Love it. :)

Chris said...

love your basket and I'd rather have chocolate than eggs anyway.
PI is totally adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love, love that Easter basket in particular. Any chance you could post a link to the template?

Kathy K said...

The BBs are PERFECT on that first card, and that Easter basket is to die for!

Mary Marsh said...

love both these projects-the feel better image is my fav-perfect paper

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too much cuteness for one blog post...LOVE!!