Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rebus - “I” Words

Rebus---I-Words

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Today I have a new rebus puzzle for you to try and solve. My friends and I that participate in this challenge each month are back after a month’s break and ready for some more rebus fun!

This month the theme is “I” Words …. all the solutions of this rebus puzzle with begin with the letter “I”.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here is the solutions for the last rebus I posted in November, the theme was “Name of a TV Game Show”:

  • Wheel of Fortune
  • The Price Is Right
  • Deal or No Deal
  • Concentration
  • Beat the Clock
  • Let’s Make A Deal

How did you go???????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Lynne Phelps said...

I just love these puzzles! Thanks so much for posting them!
1. Ideas??
2. Indoors
3. Incentive
4. Icelander
5. Identical
6. Income??
Let me know if I'm right!
Thanks a bunch for the fun!