Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

MFTWSC010610-Whee-wm

Hi everyone,

Have you heard of the Wednesday Stamp Club over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS???

Each Wednesday, (with the exception of the week prior to the release for the next Guest Designer contest) someone from Team MFT will post an idea, project, sample or more to inspire our creativity. On the 1st Wednesday of each month Cindy Haffner and I will be bringing you our sketch challenge … yahhhhhhhh!

To get things started I have designed the first sketch, I hope you like it.

For my card I used one of the new Pure Innocence sets that are due for release later tonight Wednesday 6th January by MFT Stamps. This set is called “Start the Day with Whee!”, this set was inspired by Kim’s daughter Emma who loves to swing. I added 3 of the brown glittered garnishes from the Chocolate Kiss Glittered Garnish Adornment set to the top right hand side of my large circle.

MFTWSC010610-Whee-in-wm

Here is the inside of my card, using the sentiment that is also included in the set.

MFTWSC010610-Sketch

And of course let’s not forget the sketch, I used a star shape for my card, but if you want to play along and don’t want to use a star, then you can substitute it for any shape you like. For more details on this challenge don’t forget to check out this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club thread over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

Recipe:

Stamps: Let’s Start The Day With Whee! – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Nook&Pantry DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Cutter; Star Nestabilities; Sizzix Embossing Folder; Chocolate Kiss Glittered Garnishes; MS Butterfly Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I love this!! FABULOUS!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a cute card! I adore these lil images!
Lovely papers too!
TFS! and Happy New Year :)
~ margie

Renee said...

This is so darn cute! I love everything about it! You did a super job :)

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Frances...I can't WAIT to get this set!!! LOVE the sketch (as I love ALL your sketches!)

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable...and I love that dotted dp....

jjcreations said...

Great card! I love all the different shapes! I also like how you do the insides of your cards too.

Unknown said...

I so love the idea of using the different shapes and the inside saying is really funny.

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card and image-after seeing yourcard i went to mft to buy the stamp-tfs

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this!!!