Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bring On The Blue!

MFT-Baby-Bump-Book2-wm

Hi again,

I have two more MFTeasers to share with you today, this time using the new WTG set for this month, which is called “Baby Bump” This set along with all the other stamps to be released this month will be available from MFT Stamps after the release party tonight, Wednesday 7th April.

I actually created this book that I made using my bind it all, for my daughter’s baby shower which was in March. I thought it would be handy to be able have something nice to record the presents she received and who gave her what, so that she had all this information on hand when she came to sending out her thank you cards.

I stamped the image onto white card and then stamped again onto Eclipse Masking Panels to create a mask so that I could airbrush on the yellow background. I paper pieced the girls blouse and bags that she is carrying using various baby themed designer papers.

MFT-Baby-Bump-Book-wm

The sentiment used on this book is one that is also included in the set. I cut mine apart so that I could stamp the first part onto the image panel itself and the last part of the sentiment onto scrap card so that I could punch out using an oval punch.

MFT-Mothers-Day-wm

Next the card, I used the new “Clearly Sentimental About Mother’s” stamp set …. just in time for Mother’s Day! I used a recent Mojo Sketch challenge (Mojo131) to create my card.

MFT-Mothers-Day2-wm

The inside of my card uses another of the sentiments included in the set.

Don’t forget to visit Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring this set on their blogs today.

Stamps: WTG Baby Bump; Clearly Sentimental about Mothers – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Baby Stack DP – DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Bind It All; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome Frances.

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute Frances, as always!

Vicki G said...

Both of your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS Frances!

Christina Fischer said...

I just love that notebook, Frances! Your card is so sweet, too!

Barbara said...

Awesome notebook, Frances! And that card is beautiful!

Melody said...

Love that little notebook!

g said...

these are just darling! i love the little book idea- it's perfect & what a lovely Mother's Day card!!

Kerry Johnson said...

So pretty! And no surprise it's blue!