Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rebus – Baby Needs!

Rebus-Baby-Needs

Hi all!

It’s rebus time again … this time round the theme for my rebus puzzle is “Something A Baby Might Need” … yeah I know I went nuts with the baby theme this month, hehe. And I am still do blue too!

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here are the solutions from last months “models of cars” rebus.

  • Kingswood (Holden)
  • Torana (Holden)
  • Fairlane (Ford)
  • Gemini (Holden)
  • Lancer (Mitsubishi)
  • Colt (Mitsubishi)
  • Focus (Ford)
  • Caprice (Holden)
  • Triton (Mitsubishi)

How did you go?????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Alex said...

How fun!!! Some of them were VERY challenging, but I think I figured them out, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LauriB said...

My answers are:
Mother
Cot
Diapers
Stroller
Pram
Playpen
Formula
Dummies
Rattles