Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I’m Pulling For You!

MFT-PI-Wagonful2-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Wednesday Stamp Club over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

On the 1st Wednesday of each month Cindy Haffner and I host a sketch challenge. This month it is Cindy’s turn to host the challenge!

For my card today I used one of the new MFT Stamps  Pure Innocence sets which are to be released after the release party on Wednesday night 2nd June. This set is called “PI – A Cart Full of Friends”. The fun thing about this set is that the cute little bear and bunny in the cart are individual stamps which means you have a choice as to whether you use them or not … if you prefer you could easily fill the cart with something else.

I stamped the girl onto my card using black ink, then I masked her and the cart. I then die cut a couple of clouds using MFT Stamps Die-namics Cloud Trio Die from masking paper and placed then on my card as masks. I then airbrushed around the clouds for the sky and also added some airbrushed grass.

For the strip across my card I used MFT Stamps Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die and also Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die.

I created a couple of flowers using a cuttlebug flower die using My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials.

MFT-PI-Wagonful-wm

Here is the inside of my card using one of the sentiments included in the set. I also used MFT Stamps Die-namics Jumbo Scallop die to create the border along the bottom.

MFTWSC060210

And of course let’s not forget the sketch. For more details on this challenge don’t forget to check out this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club thread over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

Stamps: PI Cart Full Of Friends – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Koishi DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die; MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die; MFT Die-namics Clouds Trio; My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials; Brads; Oval Punches; Flower Die; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh i love this new PI stamp, these are my fav....gorgeous card!
love emma xxx

Chris said...

I thought this was CUTE when I saw it in the challenge thread but seeing again is WOWSERS, those flowers are gorgeous and so is the card. You can't see this card and not have to have the PI.

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, it's just too cute!!