Saturday, July 31, 2010

Enjoy Your Birthday!

C4C48-Elephantbday-wm

Hi everybody,

Yahhhhhh it’s Saturday which means it is time for another challenge with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

This week our challenge hostess for the month Jessie Rone finishes of the month with a fun sketch challenge … I just love sketch challenges. I actually flipped the sketch so the image was on the opposite side of the card as it suited my image better that way.

It was my sister’s birthday last week, and as she collects elephants I thought it would be fun to create a birthday card with an elephant on it so I decided to use this challenge for her card.

I used the cute “Ele-Fun” from High Hopes stamps which is available in the Paper Romance Store. I stamped 3 extra cupcakes onto scrap card and added them to the top left corner of my card.

C4C48-Elephantbday2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, it has been ages since I used these fun sentiments from Paper Inspirations.

C4C48 Sketch

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Elephant – High Hopes; Enjoy Your Birthday – Hero Arts; Birthday Sentiment – Paper Inspirations
Paper: White; Pink; Brown; DP – Provocraft
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; MS Star Border Punch; Circle Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Frances!! I love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

WICKED SWEET.

Angelwood said...

Beautiful cards Frances! Love the image on your first card and these papers are fabulous! hugs, Angela

Joanne (jojot) said...

this elephant is such a happy critter...perfect for a happy b'day card....such sweetness

Maria said...

Hey Frances! I missed commenting your card! How could I have done that. .. :) your card is just too cute not to comment! Love the dps and that elephant makes me want to eat a cupcake. . .beautiful card!

Maria

Silli said...

Fantastic Frances...love the cute image!!!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances!

Anne Tussing said...

Really cute and fun!