Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And Another Cupcake!

MFTWSC081110-Jolinne-Cupcak

Hi all!

I have one more cupcake card to share with you today. This one I created for this week’s MFT Stamps Wednesday Stamp Club, which you will find over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. The challenge today was cupcakes. Of course as MFT Stamps released “Jolinne – Sprinkles on Top” last week and she is holding a giant cupcake I just had to play along too!

Another thing that MFT Stamps released last week, was this fun Cupcake card template which is available as a PDF file as well  as the other files that are compatible with all the popular cutting machines. I used the SVG file so I could cut it out using my cricut. One of the fun things about being able to use it with a cutting machine is that you can also resize to whatever you needs are …. I decided to make mine smaller.

MFTWSC081110-Jolinne-Cupwm

Here is the inside of my card. I used one of the sentiments included in the set and also added a ric rac trim using the Die-namics Ric Rac Border Die.

Stamps: Jolinne – Sprinkles on Top – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Cream; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Pearls; Die-namics Ric Rac Border Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

What a "Sweet" card!! Love the cupcake shape...to cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love her!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute and deeeelish

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I love all your mini 'cherries' on your cupcake!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so dang cute!!