Sunday, August 1, 2010

Distressing!

Alota40-Michelle's-Donkey-w

Hi All!

It time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog. Our challenge hostess this week is Marie Carlsson. Marie’s challenge is to use Distressing of some form on your card.

I decided to use my new “Michelle and Her Donkey” stamp which I received recently from Alota Rubber Stamps. Isn’t it the cutest!!!!

I used a distressing tool to distress all the edges on my card. After Stamping the image, I masked it and then used my copic airbrush to color in the grass and sky areas.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th August to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received. 

Stamps: Michelle and Her Donkey – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Green; DP
Other: Black Ink; Black Buttons; Distressing Tool; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Silli said...

Big smile..., such a sweet scene... Love the image and your colors... Happy new week! HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

What a SWEETIE!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

I love this. I reminds me of my daughter. She is a huge horse lover. Very cute card.

Tracey said...

Fabulous image and a fantastic card Frances!!