Friday, August 27, 2010

Floral Modern Grid

Floral-Modern-Grid-wm

Hi all,

I created the front panel for this card sometime last year and it has been sitting in a container on my desk all that time waiting for me to turn it into a card. Well I finally found some time to layer it up and do just that.

This technique is called the Modern Grid Technique, and is easy to do … stamp your images all over your card first … solid or outline images both work. and then once you have all your images on your panel you then rule lines in both directions stopping when you come to an image. You can also add dots/dashes or other decorations in some of the panels and if you want to color some of the panels.

Stamps:
Paper: White; Pink; Green; DP
Other: Pink Ink; Green Ink; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Frances. . .I saw your card on FB and I read what you wrote. . .I just had to comment because I've been finding so many card stuff that I created and worked so hard on dumped in a container. I totally relate! LOL! I love your card and glad that you were able to make some use of it. It would be such a waste not to use it! That modern grid technique is so cool. I gotta try it one day. . .:)

Maria

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So beautiful Hoots!! LOVE the modern grid technique!

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovely, Hoots....and so much easier than piecing all those squares evenly (if possible)

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Frances!!