Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Happy Christmas!

Alota-C4C51-Candycane-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Saturday which means it is time for another challenge with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. I am the challenge hostess this month and this week the challenge was a sketch challenge.

This week is also sponsor week and our sponsor for our challenge is ….. Alota Rubber Stamps.

anewlogo1 Alota released a number of Christmas themed stamps earlier in the month so I decided to use one of those for my card this week … I just love this huge Candy Cane, the sentiment is also a brand new stamp and is called “Happy Happy Christmas”. 

Alota-C4C51-Candycane2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the “We Wish You All” also from Alota.  C4C51-Sketch

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Candy Cane; Happy Happy Christmas; We Wish You All – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Green; Pale Green; DP
Other: Black Ink; Long Oval Nestabilities; Circle Punches; Buttons; Divine Twine; Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Angelwood said...

What a yummy card! ;) Beautiful papers - love the embossed dots in the background and that candy cane is awesome! hugs, Angela

Barbara said...

Awesome card, Frances! Love that big ol' candy cane!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....now this is one 'sweet' holiday card...fab sketch, Hoots

Kelli Hull said...

SUPER Cute Frances, LOVE the layered stripes you made... Just an A2??? sigh!!!! Been tryin to figure out how to fit all that on there with layers and POOF GO FIGURE... Frances did!!!!! LOL

Hugs Frances!!!!

kj

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great christmas card-love the image and how you highlighted it in the oval nesties

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Francess!! Love the candy cane!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Frances, I loved working with your Sketch!!! Your X-mas card is fabulous...perfect inside and out and I love the candy cane image!!! Hugs ~S~

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Frances!! Love it!!

Silli said...

Wonderful Frances, I love the colors, love the image... HUGS

Maria said...

Oooh! I love Christmas cards, Frances. . .your card just screams CHRISTMAS. . .:) I love the buttons on your card! One can't have enough buttons on a card. . .:) I need to work on the inside of my cards more often. .yours turned out FABULOUS!!

Maria