Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hippo Birthday!

CCEE1034-Hippo-wm

Hi all!

It’s challenge time again over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This is the last sketch from our August hostess with the mostess Tosh Leyendekker. I have had fun this month working with Tosh’s sketches although this last one for some reason was tougher then  the rest for me … no idea why!

I decided to play with another of my new The Cat’s Pyjama stamp sets that I got recently so selected this cute And Baby Makes Three set which can make cute baby cards or even Birthday cards like I have here … don’t you just love that sentiment!!!!!!

CCEE1034-Hippo2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added the little hippo to the corner of my card.

CCEE1034

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: And Baby Makes Three – The Cat’s Pyjama
Paper: White; Pink; Grey; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Pink Brads; Sizzix Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Frances.

Sheri Gilson said...

How fun!! Love the great sketch and fun birthday hippos!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So cute!! Love those hippos Hoots!! And the textured panels are fantastic!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Hip-hippo-hurray! This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute and perfect image for this challenge. I love those hippo's.
Great colors and I like the brads in the upper corner. Great job on the challenge.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is so very adorable....fab use of the sketch