Friday, August 13, 2010

Howdy!

PP-Cowboy2-wm

Hi everyone,

Have you seen Cowboy Cooper yet? …. This is one of the new stamps which was released by Paper Pretties yesterday, isn’t he adorable!!!!!!!

PP-Cowboy-wm

While surfing the net recently I came across Sakkalo’s blog and found this fun card and template on how to make it, she calls it a zigzag card. Of course loving anything different I had to give it a try, it is so easy to create and you will definitely be seeing more in this style in the very near future *smile*

PP-Cowboy3-wm

And the inside of my card, this is another of the sentiments which is included in the set.

Stamps: Cowboy Cooper – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Rust; DP – Papermania
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Star Brads; Divine Twine; EK Success Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics.

aa-owl-signature

22 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable card, Frances!!

Margaret said...

Fab card, love the DP that you've used :o)

Margaret said...

Hi Frances

I tried to leave a comment on your blog hop card but I keep getting "Error service unavailable" So here is my comment.
"Love the card. Very impressed with your airbrushing" I hope you will be able to include it when you choose your winner:o)

Joanne (jojot) said...

I was just looking at this little fellow at the PP site.....resisted him but not all...lol....fab card, Hootsie...whenever I see an unusual fold, I think of you

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the new image and fab layout!
Clairex

Wendalyn said...

Adorable Frances...

Silke Ledlow said...

Howdy partner...your card is fabulous!!! Love the star brads and the sweet cowboy image!!! Hugs ~S~

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a great card Frances! Love the stars and the rope, as well as the great design.

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Frances!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Frances!!!

Martha galvez said...

Very cute card, will have to try this.

Arianne said...

Great card! (Gotta try that template myself.) And a great image!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww super cute Frances!!!! Love the card designed you made!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww super cute Frances!!!! Love the card designed you made!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Delia said...

This card is adorable!!! He is so precious, I absolutely love the DP and rope. So cute.

Kelli Hull said...

UGH!!!! I LOVE that card and went to the blog... WTH??? LMAO I do NOT speak German (?) and dont measure in cm.... can you translate for me??? LOL

I SO wanna make one too!!!!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Francis, This is so adorable. I just love everything about it. What a wonderful layout. Thank you so much for sharing.

Silli said...

FABulous Frances...Love it!

Peggy said...

Love this card!! I'm with Kelli. I tried to translate the instructions but it's not working.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

WOW, this is awesome!

Mary G. said...

Adorable image and I just LOVE your layout!!! Great job!

Heather said...

This is seriously one of the cutest cards I have ever seen. Every single thing about it is PERFECT!