Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let’s Eat Cake

MFT-Eat-Cake-wm

Hi all,

I am back today with another MFTeaser of the new  à la mode stamps which are to be released by MFT Stamps this Tuesday night. Today the MFT Design Team are featuring the à la mode Time to Celebrate set.

If you haven’t seen these before these are a brand new range called à la modes that were introduced recently to MFT Stamps … here a few things about the sets:

  • à la modes will be available only in rubber
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.  
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
  • $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.

MFT-Eat-Cake2-wm_thumb[3]

I decided to create another of the ‘zigzag’ cards that I have been creating lately … I love making these. I paper pieced the icing on the cake.

I used two of the new Die-namic Dies that were released earlier in the month on the front of my card, these are the flower trio & leaf trio die and also the Chain Border die.

DieNamicsFlowerAndLeafTrio_thumb[1]

DieNamicsOvalChainBorder_thumb[1] 

MFT-Eat-Cake3-wm_thumb[2]

Here is the inside of my card, using another of the sentiments included in the set . I used the Framed Greetings Die-namics and one of the frames from the Framed Greetings Stamp set for my sentiment.which I stamped onto the .

Check out Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring these sets on their blogs today.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another card featuring the other a la mode set to be released this week. Join us also on Wednesday Night 17th August  at 10 PM EST for our WTG VIP Blog Hop which will start on Kim's blog.

Stamps: à la mode Time To Celebrate– MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Hippy Girl DP – Kaisercraft
Die-namics: Flower Trio & Leaf Trio Duo; Chain Border; Framed Greeting
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; Pink Brads; Yellow Brads; Pearls; Modern Label Tag Punch & Die; Oval Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Frances!! I love this fun fold!!

Cindy Haffner said...

How COOL is this!!!!!

Kelli Hull said...

Grrrr... I'm going crazy with seeing these Zig Zag cards and having to work and NOT GET TO PLAY TOO!!!!! :(

A GREAT Card my friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic!

Sherrie said...

super cute with those fun, funky colors and I love your cake frosting...yummmm!

Melody said...

Great layout Frances! Like how you used the die cut.

g said...

super cute Frances! Love the fun colors & zig zag design! all the die cuts look awesome too- and what a cute new á la mode!!

Kim said...

Love the layered cake Frances!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card Frances! You always do such a beautiful job with those Die-namics! I love the chocolate cake too! :D

Barbara said...

Fabulous card, Frances! Love that icing and the flowers!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally sweet

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Frances!!