Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Summer Fun With Riley!

Riley1510-Summer-Fun-Napkin

Hi Riley Fans!

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week the challenge is hosted by Cathy Edgar who challenged us to create a scene!

I originally created this card for the previous challenge hosted by Laurie which was to turn a household item into a stamp to create a background for your card. I had my card all made and went to blog it and went to the site to find the wording for the challenge and big OOOPS! I read the challenge wrong and thought I just had to use a household item on my card. My household item I had used here was a napkin which is that bright background that you see!!!!!!!!. Anyway all was not lost as I had also created a scene using two of the new Riley stamps I decided to keep it for this week's challenge instead ... phew!

I used two of the new release Riley's for my card, Under The Tree Riley and Picnic Riley.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Under The Tree Riley; Picnic Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; Pink; Napkin
Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Oval Punches; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Soo SWEET!!

Cathy said...

Frances: This is wonderful. Love the images and colors, wish I was there with them :) Great Challenge card..Thanks :)

Angelwood said...

How cute is this image!! Love it! The papers you've used are gorgeous. Love the colors. hugs, Angela

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!!

Silli said...

Hehe...what a cute scene...Love both images... youe card is so pretty...HUGS

Dana Jones said...

Love the way you put these two together! So cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

those colors are definitely summer..perfect for your image

Virgo5 said...

Love the scene and the colours Frances!