Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Train!

WoJ-ChristmasTrain-wm

Hi everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!! Wow it is only 2 months to go till Christmas arrives … doesn’t the year just fly by!

I am still busy working on getting my Christmas cards all done and here is one I created recently using a stamp set from Whiff Of Joy. Having a train lover in the family it is hard to resist when I see anything train related and this one was no different.

WoJ-ChristmasTrain2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I just love this sentiment!

Stamps: Christmas Train – Whiff Of Joy; Sentiment – Do Crafts
Paper: White; Black; Red; Mitten Weather DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Die; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. AWWW Frances, this X-mas card is toooo cute!!! I can't hardly believe it is only 2 months till Christmans...help!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Pink Paper Paradise. You have an awesome blog. The panty template is hilarious.Hope to make it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas card Frances!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!