Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Girl!

Imagine-BabyGirl-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today is another I made while playing around with my new Cricut Imagine and the Nursery Tails Cartridge.  My daughter’s sister in law is having a baby girl early this year so I decided to make my card for a baby girl.

The layout of my card using a recent Mojo Monday sketch (Mojo171)

Bib – Nursery Tails Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Paper: White; Pinks; DP – from Nursery Tails Cart
Other: Pink Ink; Square Nestabilities; Dots Embossing Folder; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE THIS Frances!!!

Tammy E. said...

This is beautiful -- so sweet. Have fun with your Imagine!

Silli said...

Oh- so sweet Frances...love the colors... ;)

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable!! Good thing you gave the explanation, with all these baby cards I'd starting wondering if there was another grand-baby on the way!! :-)