Sunday, January 9, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Imagine-Butterfly-Kisses-wm

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

My card today is one I created using my new Cricut Imagine that I received for Christmas. The cartridge used here is Nursery Tail. Even the designer paper layers on this card were printed using the Imagine & the Nursery Tails cart … I love how you can do this.

This was actually the first card I made using my imagine … so I still have lots to learn, but I am happy with how it turned out.

Image & Designer Papers from Nursery Tails Cricut Imagine Cart
Other: Brown Ink; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

France this is GORGEOUS, I love the sentiment and butterflies.

Silke Ledlow said...

Frances, I'm a sucker for butterflies...LOL...this card is GORGEOUS!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Jana Weaver said...

Wow!! cool how you can do all that with one little machine!! I love how it turned out!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is gorgeous Hoots!! Love those butterflies/dragonfly and your ink distressing too of course. :) Love the rectangle over the circle too. Fabulous look!

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous, Hoots

Kimmarie Baker said...

Very pretty! I love how the butterflies look.

Silli said...

So cute Frances, love the butterflys!

Oma said...

Beautiful card! Love the butterflies!

grammypame said...

cute card thanks for sharing