Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cheers!

Riley0111-Cheers-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week Silke Kittmann has given us a fun sketch challenge.

I am still trying to stock up on some male birthday cards so I selected this cute Cheers Riley for my card this time round.

Riley0111-Cheers2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped Riley on the bottom left hand side of my card and added the sentiment which is from Moose Sayings 2 sentiment set.

Riley Sketch Januar

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

Stamps: Cheers Riley; Moose Sayings 2 Sentiment Set – Riley & Company
Paper: White; Brown; Mustards; True Blue DP – My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MS Crown Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE Riley!!

Silli said...

hehe...this is so funny!

Virgo5 said...

Oh fabulous Frances, what a great male Birthday card!

Anne Tussing said...

Love this Riley!! Your card is an excellent masculine one!

Riley and Company said...

I soooooo love this card!