Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cookie Anyone!

RIley-Cookiebox-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have one more card to share with you using the new Riley stamps which are being released by Riley and Company this coming Thursday 20th January (that’s later tonight!).

This time round I used Cookie Riley to create this cookie box. I filled it up with cookies which I can give as a gift to someone. It is always handy having gift boxes ready to give to someone.

Riley-Cookiebox2-wm

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 20th January starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Cookie Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Orange; DP
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Orange Ribbon Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Silli said...

*yummy*... this is *swwet* Frances!;)

Chris said...

earlier I saw your penguin and I just LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it but I was coming by to comment on Sophia but I got side tracked by this Riley which is totally adorable. Great way to give someone cookies.

Riley and Company said...

This is so adorable!!

Shawnee Stamper said...

Frances I just love seeing what projects you come up with! This is too cute!

tweetskeek said...

I have to say that I'm absolutely jealous of your talent. Talk about beautiful items you create with the adorable Riley and friends!

No wonder you're a part of the design team... you create art with these stamps.

- Carol

Virgo5 said...

Love this Frances, what a great treat box!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

oh.....how clever is this 'cookie' box