Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jessica!

PP-Jessica's-Bday2-wm

Hi all,

It’s birthday time for one of our Paper Prettie Design Team Members. Today Jessica Fick is a year older, Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

Of course what better way to celebrate than a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! As we can't get together to celebrate in person the next best thing is a virtual birthday party .... yahhhhhhhh what fun!

The hop started at Paper Pretties Blog blog so if you didn’t come from there hop back now so you don’t miss out on any of the celebrations!

For my card I used Surprise Sophia, isn’t she super cute!

PP-Jessica's-Bday-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the set.

Here is the order of the hop in case you get lost along the way:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the party festivities so far. Now it is time to continue on our birthday blog hop and visit the blog of Heather Lee-Reppen. Don’t forget to wish Jessica a Happy Birthday when you reach her blog.

Stamps: Surprise Sophia – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pink; DeLovely DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punches; Pink Ribbon; Button; Twine; EK Success Scallop Daisy Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

14 comments:

Jackie said...

Frances this is just adorable! I love how sweet Sophia is here!

Amber (bambi64) said...

oooo Pretty in Pink!! Love it. The paper is yummy.

Silli said...

Wonderful card Frances...love the cute image!

Nancy said...

I adore the DeLovely paper...doesn't it look awesome with Melon Mambo? Fantastic card!!

Chris said...

I love the deLovely paper on this card and your coloring is perfect for it.
great hop so far, isn't it amazing that we can do this in several languages? Seriously, how cool is it that I have no idea what language I just came from but I got there, I knew what she was saying more or less and then I got here. Who'd a thunk we'd ever be doing something like this?

Kristine Reynolds said...

Fabulous card as always Frances!

Tracey said...

Pretty card Frances :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Katie Skiff said...

Very pretty, I love the bright colors!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!

Kelly Collins said...

She is so adorable. Love the layout and the bright and cheer Delovely!

Delia said...

Gorgeous colors and beautiful card!!

Javablustamper said...

What a SWEET card!! I LOVE how you decorated the inside too!!



ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable

Jessie/knightrone said...

So lovely!!