Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Because!

PWC138-SewnCat2-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is to include Sewing on our cards, it could be regular (hand stitched or machine) or faux.

For my card I used Hang In There, this set always puts a smile on my face. I used my sewing machine to add my stitching to my main image panel and the designer paper on the base of my card.

PWC138-SewnCat-wm

Here is the inside of my card. For this I used two more sets …. Elegant Sentiments & Everyday Sentiments

Want to play along with us:

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC138.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details. 

 

Stamps: Hang In There; Elegant Sentiments; Everyday Sentiments– Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Orange; True Blue DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; Blue Ribbon; Orange Buttons; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute Frances! The image is so fun and I like the happy colors you used with it! Hugs ~S~

artish said...

good luck kitty! hope the fishy has 9 lives!! the orange and blue are absolutely pawfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances!!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Frances. I love that set and the colors are perfect.

Chris said...

that cat cracks me up! I love your paper choices and the ink you used for the inside is perfect with them.

The Mama Monkey said...

Aw Frances, that is so cute! I absolutely love your color choices as well!

Virgo5 said...

LOL, this is too funny! Nicely done Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

now that is one clever and devious cat

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!

Delia said...

Awesome card, love those colors!!!