Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Riley Sneaks!

Riley-baseball-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with two more sneak peeks to share with you using the new Riley and Company stamps which will be released this coming Thursday 20th January. 

Today’s cards both use Riley’s that will come in handy for those male cards we so often need. My first card uses “Baseball Riley” I created a large baseball using my circle nestabilities.

Riley-ToolTime-wm

My second card uses “Tool Time Riley”, another awesome male stamp don’t you think!! It was perfect for this designer paper that I have had forever!!!!!!!!!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 20th January starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Baseball Riley; Tool Time Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Brown; Tan; DP
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Red Twine; Red Candy Dots; Screw Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Silli said...

hehe, both cards are sooo very funny..;)

Riley and Company said...

Oh Frances - these are WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT paper for both!!

Ruth said...

I love these Riley's too! Both Riley's will be so much fun to make some great cards and will let the receivers of the cards have fun too!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!!!!! These cards are amazing! You did an AWESOME job! I really really like baseball Riley a lot! too cute! What a great job at making that baseball too! and the paper.....WOWZERS!!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Teresa said...

very cute! love the baseball riley! that would be too cute for a card for my grandson.

Stampvanwinkle said...

These are just adorable cards Frances. I love Riley.

Alyna said...

really cute cards..... like them a lot :)

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Both are such cute cards, Frances!

I received your DARLING birthday card in the mail today! I was hoping that cute penguin was destined for my address! Thank you!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Thanks for visiting me and leaving your message of concern, Francis. You may be interested in these ABC pics too:


http://www.abc.net.au/news/infographics/qld-floods/beforeafter.htm


BTW Riley looks very cute in his new sports garb :)

JessicaK said...

OMG - loving both of theses, but tool time Riley's gotta come home to me, he'd be perfect for some "home renovation" cards.

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous Frances! Prefect papers to match and I love the baseball!

Shawnee Stamper said...

These papers are just perfect! Wonderful cards,