Friday, January 7, 2011

Time!

MFT-CSTime-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses one of the new sets from this week’s MFT Stamps release. This set is the Clearly Sentimental About Time and this this month’s triple scoop set.

Any time is a great time to shop MFT! The Triple Scoop program rewards you every day! Simply purchase 3 full sized sets ($15.95 or higher) and receive this FREE set from MFT.

I recently received this Designer Paper from a friend as a Christmas present … as soon as I saw the pattern with the numbers and hands from a clock I knew I had to use it with this particular set … it is perfect for it!

The sentiment has been stamped onto one of MFT Stamps newest Die-namic dies … Layered Labels. I am loving this new die set! One of the things I love about this set is that you can layer the labels in whatever order you like and as many as you like.

layered label Die-namicsSMALL

 JumboScallop

MFT-CSTime2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using another of the sentiments from the Clearly Sentimental About Time set. As you can see I changed the position of the layers of the layered label die-namics die, this time using the long layer rather that the oval one for my sentiment.

Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Time – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Purple; Joy Ride DP – Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics: Layered Label Die; Jumbo Scallop Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Blue Ribbon; Button; Twine; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a cool sentiment...haven't heard that one before

Silli said...

So pretty Frances, love the fabby papers... Big hugs and happy day..

Chris said...

what a great present that paper is. I think this layered label die is becoming my favorite.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute!!