Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank You For Bee-ing You!

MFTWSC10-Bee-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my card I used MFT Stamps new Claire Keay - Just Bee Yourself stamp set. As bees are normally yellow and black, I decided to keep with that color theme for my card. The bee is attached to my card using an action wobble so that when you touch the bee it moves.

I added the new MFT Die-namics Dizzy Border to the middle panel at the top of my card.

MFTWSC10-Bee2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using one of the sentiments included in the stamp set. I used the Die-namics Dizzy Border along the bottom edge of my card and also the Die-namics Sweet Stack Labels die to use for my sentiment.

dizzyborder

sweetstack Die-namics

MFTSketch10

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC10. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Claire Keay - Just Bee Yourself – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Yellow; DP
Die-namics: Dizzy Border Die; Sweet Stack Labels Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Action Wobbles; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Black Pearls; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!~

Silli said...

Om, what a sweet card... I NEED the border die...;-))

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet. love those flourishes.

Nancy Guse said...

Love the little red headed bee and making this by doing a square card. Very nice!!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable!!! Love the black flourishes with those gorgeous papers!!

Mary J said...

Oh my goodness, what a brilliant take on that sketch!

Julie said...

Fabulous card Frances! Great take on the sketch!

Arlene said...

What a cutie! Fun card, Frances! :-)

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is FABULOUS and also made me add more dies to my 'gotta have' list.....you are one admiral of enabling

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too cute!! I love love love it!!