Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What’s Cooking!

MFTWSC12-Cook-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my card today I used one of the MFT à la modes sets, this one is called à la modes - What's Cooking?

I used two of MFT’s Die-namic dies on the front of my card, these are the Die-namics Dizzy Border and the Die-namics Button Quartet dies. I used Maraschino Red Twine to tie the bow in the button on the bottom right hand corner of my card.

buttonquartetSM

dizzyborder

MFTWSC12-Cook2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments from the à la modes - What's Cooking? stamp set. I also added the Die-namics Dizzy Border along the top of the designer paper on the bottom of my card.

MFTWSCSketch12

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC12. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Spring Cleaning Sale
We've been spring cleaning here at MFT! We found a huge number of products that were limited edition, retired, or are retiring, and we have filled a big box full of our finds.
From Wednesday, March 23 though Friday, March 25, we are having a Spring Cleaning Sale. When you place ANY order that requires shipping, you will receive a freebie with your order. It could be a full spool of ribbon, a patterned paper pack, or any other item out of our Spring Cleaning Sale box. It'll be a suprise... a little extra reason to look forward to receiving your order. You have three days to take advantage of this fun sale, so get your wishlist together and go shop HERE in the MFT Boutique.


Stamps: à la modes - What's Cooking? – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Nana’s Favorites DP – Kaisercraft
Die-namics: Button Quartet Die; Dizzy Lace Border Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; Maraschino Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Eva said...

Frances, this is so beautiful!! Love your coloring and the fabulous papers to go with it, too!

Silli said...

smile, love the little lady...

Barbara said...

Love this, Frances!! That's one of my fave a la modes! Fabulous design!

Karen Motz said...

So FUN!!! Love all that red gingham and how you used only half of the dizzy border!!!

Michele Boyer said...

WOW, that's cute, Frances! I love that paper! I've not seen it before. (Oh no. lol.)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE her Frances! I forgot how much I ADORE this alm! I have to pull her out and get her inky!!

Melody said...

Looks like we were thinking alike! And she is just the cutest stamp!

Chris said...

I love this dp, I might have to get a pack!

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is fab! I love the paper you used with her!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO pretty!! Love the papers!!