Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Coffee and Friends!

MFT CoffeeCup wm

Hi everyone,

I have another shape card to share with you today. I have been thinking about doing a coffee cup shaped card for sometime now and finally decided to actually do one LOL! For my card I used MFT Stamps Hot Stuff stamp set. This is such a fun stamp set!

MFT CoffeeCup2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added the other part of the sentiment that I used on the front of my card and also the coffee beans in the bottom corners.

Stamps: Hot Stuff- MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

  1. That is SO cute, Frances! What a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one like this a little while back, love the scoring you did on the lid and the cute design, this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH....I may have to borrow this idea...pure cuteness...and perfect for a gift card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!