Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Coffee and Friends!

MFT CoffeeCup wm

Hi everyone,

I have another shape card to share with you today. I have been thinking about doing a coffee cup shaped card for sometime now and finally decided to actually do one LOL! For my card I used MFT Stamps Hot Stuff stamp set. This is such a fun stamp set!

MFT CoffeeCup2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added the other part of the sentiment that I used on the front of my card and also the coffee beans in the bottom corners.

Stamps: Hot Stuff- MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!~

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO cute, Frances! What a cool card!

TRACEY FARR said...

Nice Frances xxx

g said...

so cute!!

Ali said...

That is SO cute What a cool card!
discount card printing

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I did one like this a little while back, love the scoring you did on the lid and the cute design, this is adorable.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OH....I may have to borrow this idea...pure cuteness...and perfect for a gift card

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWESOME shaped card...AWESOME!