Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For A Little Boy Who’s 2!

PP BirthdayCooper wm

Hi everyone,

It’s the final day of Paper Pretties  peeks in readiness of the new stamps to be released tomorrow Wednesday 10th August.

Today the Design Team are featuring Make A Wish Cooper, what a fun birthday set for those little boys in our lives!

As my Grandson turned one a couple of months back, I am getting in super early for next year LOL! I love that this set comes with the numbers 0-9 so you can use it for any age you want.

PP BirthdayCooper2 wm

As you can see I created another Centre Step card, did I tell you I love making these Winking smile! If you need my tutorial on how these are made you will find it in the resource section of SCS.

PP BirthdayCooper3 wm

Here is the inside of my card, using another of the sentiments from the set.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 10th August, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM EST 10th August.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: Make A Wish Cooper – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Blue Brads; Spellbinders Banner Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Frances!!~

Chris said...

that Cooper is adorable, but he's making me want cake.
I really get a kick out of your Riley cards, the diver is a hoot and your MFT step card is fabulous. You really rock the step card.

Heather said...

Your card is absolutely AMAZING! I can't even find words to describe how much I love it! AWESOME AWESOME card!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Fun card. Now don't forget where you put it when you need it next year for his birthday!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what wonderful cards your gs will have in his scrapbooks....treasured memories