Friday, August 5, 2011

Fore A Tee-rific Friend!

PP LiveLaughGolf wm

Hi all,

It’s day 2 of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for the release of the new Paper Pretties stamps which are to be released this coming Wednesday 10th August.

Today the Paper Pretties Design Team are featuring the Live, Laugh Golf stamp set. I am excited about this stamp set as I have a friend who loves golf and I always make her a special golf birthday card each year. There are very few golf stamp sets featuring ladies, so I know my friend will love this too. It even looks a little like her Smile

PP LiveLaughGolf2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments included in the set.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 10th August, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM EST 10th August.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: Live Laugh Golf – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue; Yellow; DP – Karen Foster
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Labels Nestabilities; Yellow Ribbon; Golf Brad; MFT Die-namics File Tab Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab golfing card and sentiments

Maryann said...

fantastic card love the sentiment and designer paper. oh btw it doesn't look like me anymore I have my ponytail cut off. But I can certainly see me using this one for the golf girls

Heather said...

Frances, this is AWESOME! I love everything about your card. The DP and the Embellishment are absolutely perfect! Fabulous job!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fun!