Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun In The Sun!

Riley1711 Fun In Sun wm

Hi everyone!

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our hostess for the challenge is Jovita Torres who has challenged us to summer theme/fun in the sun! 

I wanted to play with a few of the new Vacation Theme stamps that released at the end of July, so I had to do a bit of creative thinking LOL. Now I know the Mount Moosemore image is supposed to be mountains, but I decided to use them in my beach scene I created on my card. I am thinking those amazing sand sculpture that people do sometimes! Maybe that is what Seaside Sophie created before she decided to move onto a simpler sandcastle LOL!  I also added Zip Line Riley, just for fun, he is waving down to Sophie.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Cindy Haffner
  • Heather Prince
  • Jovita Torres
  • Joy Stagg
  • Juliet Huang
  • Kelly Santi
  • Laurie Clout
  • Margie Cortina
  • Michele L
  • Sarah Gough
  • Silke Kittmann

     

    Stamps: Mount Moosemore; Seaside Sophie; Zip Line Riley – Riley and Company
    Paper: White; Black; Orange
    Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Sunshine Die; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

    aa-owl-signature

  • 10 comments:

    Jessie/knightrone said...

    This is SO cute!!

    MiamiKel said...

    Now this is way sweet! Love the creativity - and you know I love me some sandcastles! *wink!*

    Cindy Haffner said...

    Looks like FUN!!~

    Virgo5 said...

    Amazing, what a fabulous stamp combo!

    Anonymous said...

    What a fun scene you've created Frances!! Love the sun you've fashioned!! ;)

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    what a fun travel card

    Silli said...

    wow Frances, what a pretty scene...Love riley..;-)

    Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

    Fabulous job on this Frances!! Too cute, tfs!!

    Joy said...

    so much fun frances!!!

    Sarah Gough said...

    love the scene you created Frances!