Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackie!

PP JackieBday wm

Hi everyone!

It’s a Paper Pretties Birthday hop! It’s birthday time for our Digi Design Team Coordinator Jackie Rakoski! Happy Birthday Jackie!

Of course what better way to celebrate than a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! As we can't get together to celebrate in person the next best thing is a virtual birthday party .... yahhhhhhhh what fun!

The hop started at Paper Pretties Blog blog so if you didn’t come from there hop back now so you don’t miss out on any of the celebrations!

For my card I used the new Party Polly stamp set which was released by Paper Pretties last week, I just love this cute bird and the sentiments that go with it Smile

PP JackieBday2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the stamp set.

Here is the order of the hop, in case you get lost along the way.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the party festivities so far. Now it is time to continue on our birthday blog hop and visit the blog of Amber Hillman . Don’t forget to wish Jackie a Happy Birthday when you reach her blog.

Stamps: Party Polly – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pink; DP – K &Co
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punches; Pink Ribbon; Felt; MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies Die; MFT Die-namics Leafy Flourish Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card.

Jackie said...

Frances this is so pretty! I simply love the colors and the flower you made from die cuts! Thank you so much, and thank for putting this together for me!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET B-day card!!~

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this bird!!!! And, I love the fun, bright cheerful colors and layout you choose. This one must go on my wish list!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Finally getting a chance to hop! Love this card Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so sweet and happy