Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A is for Apple!

MFTWSC32CaramelApple wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #32 which I am sure you will love.

For my card I decided to create a baby card using the PI Caramel Apple stamp set. I paper pieced the girls top and kept to a pink & black theme.

I have used two MFT Die-namics for the front of my card. First up the Die-namics Simply Scallop (Large) along the bottom edge of my panel. The flower is the Die-namics Pretty Posies.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_PrettyPosiesFinal

MFTWSC32CaramelApple2 wm

For the inside of my card I used the Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium and one of the sentiments from the set.

MFTWSCSketch32

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC32. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Caramel Apple – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pink; Lost & Found DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Simply Scallops Large; Simply Scallops Med; Pretty Posies – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Black Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked sweet!~

Angel said...

love her sweater, darling card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, Love the dp you used with her.

Silli said...

so cute Frances!

Jody Morrow said...

Such a pretty card!

Barbara said...

Love this with the pink, Frances!

Megan said...

Oh I love the pink and brown!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!

Evette K. said...

Just loved how u made the apple appear to have caramel on it instead of the candy red stuff. Wicked cool!!! I purchased this stamp and can not wait to get it. Thanks for sharing your work with us. ekciampo@yahoo.com

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet...love your flower