Monday, August 22, 2011

Jingle All The Way Gift Card Holder!

JingleAllWay wm

Hi everyone,

My project I am sharing with you today is a gift card holder I made at the Christmas in July Shoebox swap I attended last month. This project was designed by my friend Angela.

JingleAllWay3 wm

This is photo shows you what the gift card holder looks like as you start opening it up.

JingleAllWay4 wm

And finally the gift card holder fully opened up complete with an ITunes gift card which I added to it. It is always handy to have a gift card holder or two ready in case you need them.


Stamps: – SU
Paper: – SU
Other: Su

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card Frances. I love it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab g/c packaging....creative fold

Unknown said...

Świetna karteczka, super się rozkłada.

Silli said...

wow, what a great idea Frances, love it! Happy monday!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome fold!