Friday, August 19, 2011

A Merry Little Christmas!

SU Zfold wm

Hi everyone,

Last week I showed you a card I made for a recent shoebox swap I did with a few friends. Today I am showing you the first of the 5 cards I got to make on the day of the shoebox swap.

This card was designed by my friend Tracy and is a Z fold card, isn’t it so pretty.

SU Zfold2 wm

Here is the card opened up, I have to stamp a sentiment on the inside, I might go with a snowflake one I have but I will do that later.

Everything used on this card is SU.

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautifully CAS with one of your fab folds

Lynne said...

Wow!! Love this card.
You are so talented.
It is great to find an Australian in this industry.
Thanks
Lynne

Jessie/knightrone said...

VERY pretty!