Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MFTWSC31

MFTWSC31 Beach wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #31 which I am sure you will love.

For my card I used the new Inspired by the Beach set which was released a couple of hours ago. Doesn’t that hammock look relaxing between those two palm trees! I used the Die-namics Open Scallop Doily to layer under the main image. I also used the Die-namics Scallop Ribbon Border for the horizontal panel on the sketch, which I then layered some Caribbean Teal Twine to create a bow.

MFT_Open ScallopDoily_PreviewGraphic copy

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC31 Beach2 wm

For the inside of my card, I added one of the sentiments from the set which I stamped onto the Die-namics Well Worn Greetings Die, I love this die set it will be well worn the rate I am using it hehe!

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTSKETCH31

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC31. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Inspired By The Beach – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Orange; Blue; Barefoot & Bliss DP – Bo Bunny
Die-namics: Open Scallop Doily; Scallop Ribbon Die; Well Worn Greeting – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Caribbean Twine; Orange Button; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this, your dp is so perfect with the image.

zehra said...

love this card, love the image and way you color, awesome.

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!~

Anonymous said...

Frances, this makes me want to pack up and go on vacation again! Love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG...LOVE that sentiment....wow

Cheryl said...

Ooowww...I love this card. Before my daughter was born, my husband and I used to go to Key Largo, Florida every year between Christmas and New Year's to a fab little place that looked just like your stamp! Great beachy colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!