Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mummy Madness …. Who’s That Girl! Hop!

MFT Who'sThatMummy wm

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for another MFT "Who's That Girl Hop!" to celebrate the release of this month’s MFT VIP Kit.

The hop started at Kim's blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the WTG set "Who’s That Mummy" THREE WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on September 6th at 10:00 PM EST.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Who's that Mummy VIP Collection $27.90

  • Who's that Mummy stamp set
  • Mummy Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Rolled Mum Die-namics Die

For my card I cut the WTG Mummy out and placed on some designer paper that was the same size as the panel she came from. I used three different MFT Die-namics for the front of my card these are Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon Die; Die-namics Double Scallop Border; Die-namics Stacking Stars. I also added some Charcoal and Mandarin Orange Twine to my card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Stacking Stars Die-namics

MFT Who'sThatMummy2 wm

For the inside of my card I used one of the sentiments from the Who’s That Mummy stamp set. I used the Die-namics Well Worn Greetings Die for the sentiment and also used the Die-namics Double Scallop Border along the bottom.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Well now it is time to say goodbye to me and hop on over to the amazingly talented Wendy Bond’s blog, I am sure she has a fantastic surprise waiting for you.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Who’s That Mummy? – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Glitter Paper; Matilda DP – Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics: First Place Award Ribbon; Double Scallop Border; Stacking Stars; Well Worn Greetings – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Button; Charcoal & Mandarin Twine; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

23 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

wish I could look so good in 'wraps'....lol...fab card

Cindy Haffner said...

Lots of FUN layers Frances!!`

Barbara said...

Definitely spooky, Frances!! Love it!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Cool card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the dp and great card design, this is fabulous.

Lisa H. said...

so,so cute! I love the panels you added...and those sparkly black stars!

Sarah Gough said...

love it Frances, great papers!

Melody said...

Great Halloween card! The stars are a great touch!

Regan said...

Spectacular! Love the papers and the twine! The die cut stars are a terrific addition too! :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVe this Frances! FAB papers and layout! LOVE all the stars too!!!

Arlene said...

Fun card! Love all the colors & layers! :-)

Arlene said...

Fun card! Love all the colors & layers! :-)

RinaZ said...

LOVE the colors!! GREAT card!

Megan said...

Those black stars are fabby!

Michele Boyer said...

So fun, Frances! Love the stars!

Sherry Kushibab said...

My favorite card so far....brilliant idea to cut the image out and put it on the DP....those stars are just great oo. Lovely, Lovely work.

Atticelf said...

Great card! I love the twine-y goodness. I need to add to my stash...

Steph Herbert said...

Fabulous card layout! Super cute! :)

Sherrie said...

Love how you cut her out and used her on her own in your design! Perfect!

Thelma said...

LOvE all the FUNtastic layers...awesome card!

Tara said...

I love the colors you used. Very Halloween-y. Beautiful!

Jody Morrow said...

SO cute! Love it.

Jessie/knightrone said...

EEEEKS! I love it!!