Friday, August 12, 2011

Peace Love Joy!

Peace wm

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I had to make a Christmas themed card to use for a shoebox swap that we were doing at one of the stamp clubs I go to each month. I decided to create Squash card for my project for this swap as it was something different.

Peace3 wm

I used Stampin’ Up’s Delightful Decorations, this photo shows my card as it is opening up.

Peace4 wm

Here is the final view of my card, you can see the front and the inside of my card. I love creating these cards.

PeaceLoveJoy wm

I actually made two of these cards, which are the same except for the designer paper.

PeaceLoveJoy3 wm

Stamps: Delightful Decorations; Best Yet – SU; Peace Love Joy – EK Success
Paper: Cream; Red; Dashing
Other: Red Ink; Green Ink; Oval Punch; Word Window Punch; MFT Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo; Rhinestones; Foam Tape;

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Too COOL!!~

Kathlene said...

Beautiful cards! Love your paper choices and colors. Terrific technique but it looks hard. LOL

Silli said...

awww, this is soooo cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....very cool, Hoots

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love that fold...it's so cool!