Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet Greetings!

MFTWSC34 SweetGreetings wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #34 which I am sure you will love.

This week I used the cute Pure Innocence - Sweet Greetings stamp set. I also used Die-namics File Tab for my sentiment and I added a border under my image using the Die-namics Mini Ticket Strip Border, I then added some Blossom twine on top of this.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC34 SweetGreetings2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is from the Pure Innocence - Sweet Greetings stamp set which I stamped into the Die-namics Just The Ticket and Stamp Set. Across the bottom I used the Die-namics Mini Ticket Strip Border again. I also used the Die-namics Solid Bracket Border.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSCSketch34

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC34. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Sweet Greetings; Just the Ticket – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pink; Lost & Found DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: File Tab; Mini Ticket Strip Border; Just The Ticket; – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Blossom Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Melody said...

Cute!! Love those little pink tickets!

Inge Groot said...

Very sweet card! Love the combo of the filmstrip Die-namics with the Ticket.

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet!!~

Kelley said...

I love the 'Sweet' tickets across the card. Too stinkin' cute!

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Sarah Gough said...

adorable - love all the tickets!

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfectly sweet and deeeelish

Michele Boyer said...

Love those pink tickets, Frances! The stamped strip is adorable (and so creative)!

Elizabeth said...

Love the colors & great job on the sketch!

Linda McClain said...

Oh, cute, cute, cute!

Jody Morrow said...

SO cute. I love all the tickets!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome!