Saturday, October 29, 2011

Candy is Dandy!

C4C111-Candy-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Saturday which means it’s time for another challenge with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Tammy Hershberger finishes off her month as challenge hostess with another fun challenge.

It’s almost time to put on your costume and head out for Trick or Treat! Incorporate CANDY into your card design today!

Well as you can see I didn’t make my card Halloween related (the challenge didn’t say we had to) so as I found this cute bear in my stash sitting on peppermint candy I decided to use this to create a Christmas card. The layout of my card uses a recent Deconstructed Sketch challenge (23). When I was looking for a sentiment to use on this card I found this cute one about Candy rotting your teeth from The Cat’s Pajama’s and figured it suited this card so well so used it.

C4C111-Candy2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. As you can see I kept it pretty simple, just an offcut of designer paper that I used on the outside of my card. And a sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Bear – Darcie Stamps; Candyland Christmas (sentiments) – The Cat’s Pajamas
Paper: White; Red; 12 Days Of Christmas DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Mini Scallop Border; Oval Punches; Buttons; Red Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so cute, I love your peppermint inspired card!

Silli said...

Wonderful card frances, love all the red, love the image!

Cindy Haffner said...

What SWEETNESS!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely perfect and sweet