Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All Aboard!

PWC183-AllAboard-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week being a brand new month it is time for me to issue a sketch challenge.

As you can see I am still making “male” birthday cards. This week I used Paper Pretties Engineer Cooper to create my card. I just love this stamp set, especially as my DH and Grandson both love trains.

PWC183-AllAboard2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Engineer Cooper stamp set.

PWC183

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC183.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Engineer Cooper – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Red; Green; Quite Contrary DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Sewing Machine; Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Frances,

This is too cute!!! :) Love the sketch/layout and your coloring looks great!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Cindy Haffner said...

Very SWEET!~

Heather said...

Frances, your card is GORGEOUS!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how awesome