Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cheers To You!

LOTV-FathersDay2-wm

Hi  everyone,

Today I am playing with a Lili of the Valley stamp which I purchased earlier in the year and hadn’t gotten around to using as yet. Isn’t he adorable.

As you can see I turned it into an Easel cards, I love these The arch shape on the main part of my card was created using Spellbinders Creative Book Pages die. 

LOTV-FathersDay3-wm

Here is a side on view of my card. Yes it doesn’t say Father’s Day on the sentiment part on the base of my card. I know Father’s Day isn’t until September here in Australia, but this is a card I will include in my daughters card pack that I give to her each year.

LOTV-FathersDay-wm

And here is a view of  my card when it is closed up. As the top of the main part of the card is an arched shape I added designer paper to the piece at the back so it could be see when the card is closed.

Stamps: Cheers Bear; Happy Circular Sentiments – Lili Of The Valley; Friendship Ticket – Whimsy Stamps
Paper: White; Orange; Away We Go DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Creative Book Pages Die; Caribbean Twine; Candy Dots; Oval Nestabilities; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Silli said...

Om Frances, what a cute image...LOVE the colors.... xoxo

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Frances, I need to make one of these!!~