Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ice Princess … MFT New Product Tour!

MFT-PI-IcePrincess-wm

Hi everyone,
It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW, right HERE, in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can go on the tour and see the list of Design Team members and which of the new products they will be showcasing for you today.

NewProductTour

Today I am featuring one of the Pure Innocence stamp sets …. PI  Ice Princess, isn’t she just so adorable!!!!!!! I paper pieced her dress using the same designer paper that I used for the bottom of my card. Before attaching the dress to the PI girl I covered it with micro glitter. I thought a skater should have a sparkly dress hehe!

The layout I used for my card is a recent Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC144)

I have also used three MFT Die-namics on the front of this card, two being released right now and one from a previous release. These die-namics are:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT-PI-IcePrincess2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I have used the Die-namics Icicles Border again along the border of the designer paper. I stamped just the first part of the sentiment and then used the Die-namics By the Numbers die set to finish it off.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Well that is about it from me for today, don’t forget to visit Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so you can check out all the wonderful creations the other MFT Design Team have created.

Stamps: PI Ice Princess – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Blue; DP
Die-namics: By The Numbers; Oval Open Scallop Doily; Mini Tabs Foursome; Icicles Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Glitter; Caribbean Teal Twine; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

18 comments:

zehra said...

love the glitter, so beautiful

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, this is so cute, I love it

Jackie Pedro said...

She is darling! LOVE the sparkles on her dress!

Melissa E. said...

Oh, your little ice skater is adorable. I love the glitter on her clothes.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!~

Peggy said...

Beautiful costume and card!

Jennifer said...

Frances,

I love your PRETTY card!!! :) The pink and blue suit her perfectly and that glittery dress rocks!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Laurie said...

I really like the shimmery paper piecing and the dp you used. Sweet card.

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet! love the glitter!

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a cute card, Frances, inside and out! I love her adorable skating dress so sparkly....such great colours and papers too!
Hugs,t

wendy said...

really sweet card...love the inside too

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful, Frances!!! Love her pieced outfit!!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love her sparkly outfit!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE her! GORGEOUS layout and papers!!!

Tanya said...

totally adorable! Her sparkly outfit reminds me of a top I had as a kid :)

Tricia T said...

What a lovely sparkly dress! So sweet!

Michele Boyer said...

So sweet! I love the sparkles!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this card is a perfect 10...cute